Monday, October 1, 2012

Rainy Monday morning

I had THE best day yesterday. Mom and dad got up early to clean. Dad loved on me a lot. I have stars and hearts in my eyes for him I tell ya! Then Ms Gina asked me to go get some ice cream at Max's ice cream. I love going for rides in the car. Mom put me in my Sunday best and we headed that way. I placed my order and then realized I needed a little help getting it off that great big counter! It was soooo worth the wait. I LOVE I e cream. I got lots of compliments and pets on the head. Ms Gina even got me a cool new soft chew toy and I don't even have to share it if I don't want to. After the ice cream, we stopped by grandma's on the way home. I love that lady! She always makes sure I don't go hungry hehehe! Mom got an email back last night about starting water therapy to help build my endurance. I don't know what she is talking about but it sounds like work. Do you think I could eat ice cream while I do it? I do have to take a moment to shout out to my buddy Rhett who is about to go to rainbow bridge because he has the cancer. He a rockstar and his daddy is pretty awesome, too! I'll see you on the other side one day Rhett and we will eat lots of ice cream! Have a great Monday everyone.... Be thankful even on the rainy ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment