Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Va va voom

WowZers I woke up with a lot of energy this morning. Mom was a little sad because she said she could feel the lymphnode in my chest area for the first time. I let her cuddle and love on me a bunch. She said so loves my big ole bat ears when she runs me from behind. After mom went to work the roofers showed up. Dad had to go to work,too, so me an the boys have been guarding the house all day. So much banging! When mom got home and let me out I realized all The roofers were men! I love men hehehe. I stayed outside over and hour staring at them. Shhhhh don't tell my daddy! I hope they saw my beautifulness. Mommy just finished making dinner and now they are eating in the living room and won't let us in the beg!!!! I'm stuck here behind this stupid dog gate with my brothers and drooling all over myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment