Monday, October 8, 2012

Vet visit!

Dr. B came today! As if I didn't look funny before I sure do look funny now! She said she didn't notice any difference in the size of my lymph nodes which is a good thing! So shaved the back of my legs and my chest area and took a marker and made dotted circles around the lymph nodes there and at my lady parts! This way, mom and dad can keep an eye on them and as soon as they notice them growing- we start chemo! The goal is that we can start my chemo as soon as the school year is done at the end of May so mom can be home with me all summer... But May is a long ways off and we all know that things can change pretty quickly so we will start that 'ole chemo whenever I need it! Dr. B took out my stitches today... Even she was surprised my hasn't already done it! She let mom take some photos while she here! I just live when Dr.B pulls up! Dr.B =treats!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment