Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF

I've been having a really awesome day today! I've been really hungry. I know, I know, I'm always hungry.... But today I was so hungry that I finished mu's dinner for him. He didn't want it anyway ... Well I didn't actually ask him but its gone so I assume he didn't want it BOL! Last night me and my brothers met to come up with a game plan. They said they would do anything I needed... I'm kind of a princess. We tries to do "paws in the middle" to agree on our pact but Andy was too distracted. I've been playing with my rope toy that Ms Gina made me. She makes all my tutus, too. You guys should check out her etsy store: GBDee. I'm getting really excited right now as mom types this for me because its around 4:45 and that's when my daddy gets home! I know exactly what time it is and I watch for him everyday. I love my mom but there sure is nobody like my daddy! Hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment